Character can’t transfer between servers

Hey so I’m having an issue where my character on the island isn’t able to transfer to the scorched earth server in the same cluster both are servers I own and both are in my cluster. Im able to travel to the other server as an option but when my character is uploaded rather than let me download on scorched earth it just sends me there and makes me create a new character while my island character gets uploaded and I have to download him back to the island. Both servers have the same mods and settings. 

i use scalacube for hosting if that matters. 

Did it ever work?

I would guess that either your network settings for each server are not OK (you need 1 query port and 2 (sequential) data ports that are unique to each server instance) OR (this is most likely) the "directory" that is defaulted / explicitly defined for your -ClusterDirOverride= is not accessible by both server instances. Clusters must have a defined directory where transfer stuff is sent to, and it must be the same actual disk location for all members of the cluster. Sorry I cannot comment on your hosting peeps on how to set up, I run my stuff locally, not on a provider.

Edited by DirkInSA