Events not working in SP

Hey guys. I set up the Easter event on the Advanced settings at the very bottom where you can type in the active event for the session. (On Xbox X) It worked for awhile, then we wanted to change the event, and nothing worked. We Did the  destroywilddinos command, we tried doing the command for events on the admin command on the pause screen (eg. activeevent=Easter)  and nothing works!!! 😭 only Seen a few scarce tek Dino’s that are event but nothing else. Any input or how to fix this? I’ve looked for a few days with little to no luck, YouTube videos to see if anyone had troubleshooting video for it,  and I checked other forums on here (but they were dated back in 2020). Please help! Thanks in advance!

I've played since the beginning on pve official and played single player for a long time. Was stoked we were able to finally get events in single player.

I recently started playing again but was sad to see events items for cooking pots are gone. Did a little research and read a few threads about it. 

I don't have your issue of not seeing event colors though.

Edited by eliX0r

On 6/20/2023 at 2:20 PM, darkradeon said:

only 1 full event is stored in ARK bits at time. actual event working is Winter Wonderland. For all other events you can get the colour palette, and maybe some some minor hardcoded spawns (eg: party dodos)

I can’t even get the color palette Dino’s, and the acts really all I want 😭 

6 hours ago, darkradeon said:

you can setup a dynamic ini running a simple http web server (es: using IIS on windows and adding .ini files as text/plain mime types). with dynamic ini you can setup event colors as well custom colors

I’m on Xbox if that makes a difference. I’ve tried almost everything and nothing is active :(