Suggestion About ARK: Ascended

NightmareTigressa

Suggestion

Hi, i know im just one of the thousend players. But i want to share my opinion about ark official servers.
I played many games and got many expirience, so i want to share it with you.
About what i mean... Its be better if when u open ARK: Ascended servers there will be some PVE servers with
x1 rates, x3 rates(like on EVO event right now on official server, but constantly), and like x5 or x10 and it will be always constantly.
Often meet server rates like this, because there play a lot of ppl and all of them have different opportunities and different time
to play the game... So if you start some event - rates no need to change(its easier to you and better for other players), this is better because players dont get confused like - 
" oh no there is event, i want to make it... But there is also better rates than usually, i need to get some more exp... no i need to breed my dinos faste... 
no no no i need to farm some more resourses... ahhh i need clone myself" So if rates will be always constantly people can make their time,
choose what they want to do, plan something, and when some event starts they can calculate more easier what they want from event and do changes
in their usually game plan. And one more moment i wish to add, its about building and collision. For now people cant build anywhere they want, because if there is some
bumpy surfaces, as example u cant put the wall or doorframe and u must do the base on other place just because u cant close that 1 hole on ur base and other people can get in.
Can u make something like "flexible wall / floor / ceiling" or allow to build only 1 wall / floor / ceiling into textures, so people can close the holes they can have in building process.
This makes a lot of multiplicity in building.

1 reply to this server topic