Cant download dinos

16 hours ago, Darkiey said:

I cant download my dinos anymore playing on Win10 PC edition, the dino data just vanish i server jumped to get a dino from another server and when i tried to download it, the data just vanish and the dino did not spawn, anyone know anything about this?

Nope. So official server, dedicated server, your own servers, hosted servers, or what?

So in a oby, a modded piece, a drop, or what?

There are situations where dinos don't transfer between servers correctly. Sometimes it has to do with a server crashing and rolling back. Did that happen?

You really don't expect anyone to know what happened with no information do you? Maybe submit a ticket to whoever runs the server you were playing on?

4 hours ago, wildbill said:

Nope. So official server, dedicated server, your own servers, hosted servers, or what?

So in a oby, a modded piece, a drop, or what?

There are situations where dinos don't transfer between servers correctly. Sometimes it has to do with a server crashing and rolling back. Did that happen?

You really don't expect anyone to know what happened with no information do you? Maybe submit a ticket to whoever runs the server you were playing on?

My own server on Nintrado, ive never had problem before.
It did not roll back or anything, since last update ive just not been able to it, and the dinos are still "deleted" from my data.

• 5 months later...

First check if the cluster is active and what folder or address it is pointing to or you can deactivate them, remember that if you use cluster all servers must have access to the cluster folder.

If you don't use it, you can delete the save dates from are temp, try to see if any file was duplicated and it doesn't generate any errors on certain servers. If the file may contain the same name, in the same folders, you can try to download the files, delete the folder and go back. to upload to the server.

And you can also check the GameUserSettings.ini file to see if the dino loading permissions have not been changed.