Thinks I would love to see in ASA <3

fera

Suggestion

ASA should coming in about 2 months and we already got a list of stuff it should have... And there are a few things, that I would love to see in ASA as a better version of ASE and the option for WC to run the old ark feeling with new stuff and dlcs for all who dont wwanna play ARK2 or just waiting all this years.

- Item Meshes!
as we should actually get them in ASE. No more boxes!

- Overhaul of Dino Abilities!
most older dinos are useless in ASE because they are to weak, have no needable abilities or something like that. Some are just for PvP and useless in PvE. AND compare to newer creatures they oler ones dont have any special ability or that vaiority of attacky and abilities. So I would love to see an overhaul for all non TLCd dinos to give us a larger amount of more usefull dinos.

- reworked dino taming and optic TLCs
most older dinos are KO tames. even the biggest ones like bronto or giga. most of the ofter ones are passive tames. Thats okay tho, but now for around 90% of all ARK creatures!
Newer dinos and dino modders like Crysta with Prehistoric Beasts, Additional Creatures from Garuga of some creatures from Shadlos mods have very unique taming ways which is so inspiring and fun. I would like to see more of this onto ASA creatures!

I also would love a visual rework for some dinos like the Giga, bronto,  Ptera, Pelagornis, quetz and so much more... AND all of the water creatures! There are still some awesome mods like Horders dino TLC, Hoffimans Mosasaur, Megalodon Surpreme and Paleo ARK which did a great job at ASE

- More use of waterbioms!
At the start, where just TheIsland was out, we could only get oil and pearls out of the sea. then other maps gave us the possepility to get those stuff easier.
Beside Gen1 there is no reason to do anything around the ocean and water creatures. There are no bosses, there are no artifacts after TheIsland. Watercreatures dont have any special use mostly.. I would love to see a reborn ocean with reworked water dinos and ressources you only geather deep into the ocean or just there with special water dinos.

- reworked caves!
caves are one of the worst things in ASE. all creatures there are frozen, until you near at them. Most of them are behind the cavewalls so you even see them.. some dont even can come out and you just hearing attack noises. AND special cave creatures like Onyx or Araneo are totally useless for everyone. Some drops are behind alpha walls and stuff like that.. The look of the caves are amazing in my opinion.. all of the SE caves, the swamp and underwater caves from TheIsland... But the loading and deloading of every cave compare to the useless buggy creatures and textures there, caves are a mess.. also I would love to see new ressources in them which are only in caves.

- structure rrework!
ASE structures are to small. If you place a window frame, hour head is above the winods.. it feels klausthrophobic inside a one wall high home. fitting hights would be a nice thing :) Also a little rework of the textures. Thatch and Wooden structures look the same so you didnt see the door :D between pieces are little spaces so you see every piece for its own. every ceiling, every foundation. even walld. a more fluid texture would be so great.

- New gates, fences, storage and deco items
a new size beween the small and the behemoth gate would be awesome.. or just a dynamic gate like in S+ oder SS so we can choose by our own ❤️ More storage boxes and items, just for a more different look... a weapon storage, a closet, and stuff like that... perhaps with dynamic look like the ammonition box which displays a item you put inside it. more realistic fences would be awesome so PvE (and also PvP) players could build little creels for the sheeps, equus and stuff with fitting gates. more decoration items like ECO show us in his many mods

- reworked story Maps!
Genesis 1 and 2 are so amazing work, they are the best story maps in terms of visuals! but the older maps are borinjg and repetitive which lots of buggy parts... There are many places on TheIsland you can get stucked between non destroyable rocks. the vulcano area is awefull, the area between vulcano and redwood river is worst to travel. the lavalake looks great but the way to the top and to the Overseer gate is chaotic... you cant get up there with all 40 possible boss dinos. they get stucked every second and fall off the way. the little path at the top beside the lavalake has just a tiny spot where the dinos dont get damage by th lava.

The entrance to the Overseer is very small for spino, rexes and modded dinosaurs in this size and 5 minutes are not enough to put them all into the cave as a singleplayer... also there is not that much space in ot to store all the dinos savely until you have every dino inside.

Scorched earth is actually pretty nice. It feels just a bit repetitive which alle th same textures. Same with aberration. A bit more foliage and textures to give this maps a little kick would be great. extinction is a special kind... I love the idea with the city, the domes and the wasteland... I would love to see a bit more genesis biom vibes in "aberrant" and boh biodome bioms insteadof more TheIsland efford. City and wasteland need a whole remake in my opinion.. wasteland just looks boring, repetitive and kind of aweful, the city just doesnt feels like a city... more real buildings instead of just blocks of tek like stuff would be great. There are some freaking awesome modmaps with tons of creative examples.

- ressource getting overhaul and new items for getting them
you have to punch trees to get wood... why? why there arent any twicks or palm leaves on the ground to geather to craft the axe?
same with other things like punching dead bodys for meat and stuff. Get materials with the right tool or straight of the ground would feels more fitting, especially for a survival crafting game! And if we have the stone axe and pickaxe.. there is only the metal versions after it... where are the swiss pocket knife like omni-tek-tool?!

more different tool and perhaps workbenchs for geathering and crafting could be a idea.. so you need a knife for harvest dead bodies, axer and pickaxe still the same (wood, thatch, stone and stuff like this and after the metal tier you can craft a tek omnitool which contains all tools in one item. like a swiss pocket knife.

Also some more ressources would be great.. different kind of meat and fish (would be an option to give creatures different taming ways) and stuff like this

- more map native dinos!
with every story DLC we just got a very few native dinos. it feels boring to see the same dinos over and over again...  especially if there are kind of useless. more different dinos for each map would be so awesome.. you even can split some of the existin ones!

I would love to see a feathered tarbo rex instead of normal rexes on scorched, aswell as other desert native dinos.. or juswt scorched variants with different patterns or some different shapes... or  just reskins like pachy to stigymoloch and bronto to brachio!  so we dont see the same dinos on evry map over and over :)

- more skins, trophys and stuff!
first we got new skins over and over for free (without any event like winter wonderland)... but after aberration we dont get anything new :( I would love to have more skins for saddles and weapons.. not just like the event ones... just dofferent options... more map specific skins like the scorched eath one would be also great and would be a great thing to add them to dinoloot, lootcrates or special new crates. Also you only get a very few trophies like from alpha wyv, bosses and alpha rex.

and of course a lot of bug fixes... the reload bug for the rifle... hitting bug for dinos (the case you shoot and a creature and it doesnt count), swim fix for pelagornis, bary and other water creatures so they dont make circles.. thy bugfix and all the other ones which we have over years and dont getting fixes :)

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet