server download Please put Official server data up for download before august?

STUL

Suggestion

i want my data for single player but i cant really commit to anything now knowing it will just end up as single play etc so why don't you just please give us the server data download option  instead of us waiting till august so we can leave official servers now and make our plans for our future on what to do next with our tribes and awesome friends we have still want to play on ASE as we have since early access :)

just saying as i hope you do this sooner thats all :) thanks for reading :)

6 replies to this server topic

3 minutes ago, STUL said:

i didnt say close them now at all lol, just to give us option to download data now if some dont wanna stay till august thats all :)

i still love this game and still cant beleave these changes are happening :(

Sorry, I should have quoted. I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the post above mine by 'bruiserba'

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Frael said:

Sorry, I should have quoted. I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the post above mine by 'bruiserba'

no worries dude its cool, i guess i thought this game would last forever lol after they turned our first servers into legacy which even then was a nightmare but 6 years of playing with friends etc in huge bases with awesome dinos bred its unfair :( but oh well