Maip macrothorax - Ark's Endgame Megaraptor - Final Revision for Scorched Earth

DJ4275, nice, some people have common sense, but 1 thing you got wrong tho, irl this thing actually grew to around the size of an carno maybe , but i think this would be a creature that they most likely shrink, just wanted to point that out since the submission is a Maip, which is immensely larger anyways have a good day

On 4/12/2023 at 6:41 PM, DJ4275 said:

Is this supposed to be a comeback? The charca is a relative if the giga that was close in size even in real life. on the other hand the real megaraptor was about 2 meters tall (between 6 and 7 feet) This thing size wise would be about equal to ark's raptors and baryonyx if it kept a realistic size. Even super buffed up it would barely come close to allos without being completely nonsensical. 

If this wins it won't be another giga. Not even another rex. Think more like bary sized elemental raptors that hate everything that flies. 

On 4/7/2023 at 8:18 PM, kaprosuchus93 said:

Unpopular opinion here, but ARK DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER ENDGAME THEROPOD THAT'S JUST GIGA #3!

I don't know why people want just big theropods instead of thinking outside the box. Do many players just want big theropods cause they think Giga is the standard instead of something like Utility or Taming? Do people just want competition for the large theropod endgame role with the Giga?

Why can't people for once think outside the box and think of more creative uses for a megaraptor theropod rather than just endgame giga #3. Maybe instead of Maip being an endgame tame it could be an a bridge between the carnotaurus and allosaurus that acts as a lower tier rex. The size of the theropod would also be closer to other megaraptor theropods in my opinion (Again an unpopular opinion). I'm just tired of another large theropod that's just a rival to the Giga.

I agree that it doesn't have to be a large therapod but in endgame but the giga is pretty un-unique and uncreative so we just want a unique large carnivore that actually brings more than 10,000 damage to the game. 

On 4/24/2023 at 5:55 PM, Clocka said:

I agree that it doesn't have to be a large therapod but in endgame but the giga is pretty un-unique and uncreative so we just want a unique large carnivore that actually brings more than 10,000 damage to the game. 

I would talk to carcharodontosaurus about that. Sure it may be unique in its ability and attributes and the model may be unique for a large theropod these days but it really is just giga number 2 because of its endgame tame status and only leveling melee damage just like the giga.