Limited transfers to ASA from ASE

Cgfear

Suggestion

I recommend setting up limited transfers from ASE to ASA. I would say close to sunset of the game make transfer timers one month and save all data that players have uploaded into the transfer cloud to be downloaded when players start up on the new ASA. Including player characters. I would limit it to characters, and whatever can fit in the transfer cloud. Maybe cryo’d Dino’s and blueprints or at least something to port over to the new ASA. So people aren’t starting from scratch again. Wouldn’t have to make it so EVERYTHING can transfer, but enough so that people actually move over to the new game without abandoning the game altogether as a lot of people are upset. I’d pay more money for the extra work going into the game to help cover the expense.

3 replies to this server topic

I agree. Too much work has gone into this game for the developers to just say, oh well, too bad so sad. Gotta start all over. Honestly from the videos I’ve seen it doesn’t look like much of a change in graphics.  Wish wild card would just say sure we got you covered. Transfer dates are going to be between this time and this time. Or let us know if we need to pay to keep our progress on a server. Would make more sense to just shut down the unused servers and just make players move to a busier server. Where it could be more easily managed.  I started playing this game with my son only a year ago and I enjoy it. And to see all the money and time I’ve put into it go to waste definitely makes me not want to buy another ark game. Big stab in the back.