Something to commemorate The Wyvern King

NachoNinjaGnome

Suggestion

As many of you know, the Tony "Thick44" Schnur, a.k.a. The Wyvern King, passed earlier this week.  Thick44 and the rest of the Neebs Gaming crew have been a huge part of the Ark community for many years now and are among my favorite entertainers.  I think it would be nice if Wildcard could add something to commemorate The Wyvern King.  Some suggestions, off the top of my head, are as follows:

- A "Castle of the Wyvern King" added to the next new map, or retroactively added to an existing map.

- An event where all the animals are purple.

- A new "Royal Wyvern" creature.  Perhaps it has head spikes that looks like a crown.  Or, maybe it's just larger.  Or both.

- A purple crown helmet or helmet skin, wearable by players and/or wyverns.

That last one was my original idea and, probably, the easiest to implement.  I'm sure more ideas have been thought or soon will be.  Feel free to chime in anyone.

2 replies to this server topic

Ah, thank you... I had not seen that.  Probably doesn't help that I've been working through a mobile hotspot lately and turn my connection off for most of most days.  Well, maybe a random modder can take inspiration from my tiny list of possibilities.  I'd do it myself, but I'm still trying to work out how to build a wyvern statue in 7dtd.  :p

Archived