How many times are wildcard going to do this.

Mackiecool

Ok the carcha when it first came out was no good for anything one or two spinos at tier 3 could kill it then they buffed it a little to much. Now it is just as bad if they want to balance it up the points to 145 to tame it and reduce the health to 3,500 and damage by 125 speed does not need touching it is part of the carcha before stags could not outrun it now stags just shoot it also the stam it needs fixing on a lot of creatures the Rex being one of them because when you buff these big creatures like rexes there is no point if they just get shot by comp arrows and I know it sounds like I’m complaining but I’m not buff or no buff, nerf or no nerf. The game is still fun and I enjoy I think it’s great that wildcard has done this with sotf but if no one says anything about the creatures that are bad when they should be good then wildcard will never know about it this topic is my opinion you don’t have to agree but I think that this is the best for sotf and the community thank you for reading what I think wildcard needs to do.

• 2 weeks later...

With no gaming pc. I am new to SOTF, but I am also brand new to pvp, so I suppose my opinions are ignorant. That said, I managed to make it to "the final circle" or close to it, several times with both a megaloceros and a beelzebufu. Suddenly, one of the fastest tames on the Arks can be flatout run down by a thylacoleo. Come on...both were tier 3 and I get run down? If megalos get nerfed that bad vs. thylas on speed, they could at least give the megalos bleed like the thyla has. 🙂 saw that in a video once...hehe

Archived