Dracorex (Dracorex hogwartsia)

C63R17

Suggestion

(ALL EXPLAINED) (EXTINCT)

The Dracorex is an uncommon creature, that is a mixture between many species of the Ark. It loves collecting rocks, gems and some other kinds of minerals. This creature is very territorial, I highly recommend not crosssing it's limits or you'll be in for a pretty difficult time. Having this creature by your side will greatly benefit  you and your allies. It may lose trust if it doesn't get enough attention.

TAMING:  To gain this creatures' trust you'll have to bring beautiful rocks (in this case gems) and offer them to it. The better the gem, the more taming effectiveness you'll get. The best gems to give it are in this order: 1)Red gem 2)Blue gem 3)Green gem.( I suggest getting the red one as it's the best for taming.)

ABILITIES: This creature is very capable of protecting itself alone but it has unique feature! When it devours or breaks a gem it harnesses the mineral consumed and it changes the Draco's attributes. ( If you have tamed the dracorex , you can put a gem on it's inventory so it can devour it or destroy it and get the effects of said gem (keep in mind the gems' different abilities cannot be mixed nor stacked).

ABILITY 1:  The Dracorex has a bite that causes a bleeding status effect during a small amount of time without reducing the other dino's speed (just draining the dino's health and causing damage overtime).

ABILITY 2: The Dracorex dashes torwards it's opponent taking aid of it's wing like protrusions (They're not actual wings, sort of extended scales that make it's arms swifter) and uses it's talon like claws to latch on the back of a dino (during a small amount of time ofc, it can also attack while being attached), furthermore, it causes a speed reduction that affects mainly flyers, if affected while flying it will make it land but it won't be as effective with terrestrial dinos.There's a cooldown between the dashes. After a few seconds it'll be kicked from the dino it was attached to and lose a bit of it's stamina.

ABILITY 3 (GREEN GEM): When it consumes a green gem, it increases health, adds a regeneration boost and a poison attachment to it's horns and spiky protruding osteoderms that can cause the poison status effect to enemies while/during a short period of time.This poison can affect multiple creatures at once.There is a green aura around the Draco that shows when the poison is active. 

ABILITY 3 (BLUE GEM): When it consumes a  blue gem, it aquires resiatance against stuns and a stamina-draining effect when dealing with other dinos. When it attacks other dinos, the damaged dinos will lose stamina faster than usual and nearby allies will recharge stamina faster. The Dracorex can hit ally dinos while being in this effect to create a status where the dino gets a stun reduction for a few seconds. When it loses more than 75% of it's stamina while being affected by the blue gems' properties, it will lose 10% of it's health points to make the enemy creature or tribe be aware anytime of the Dracorexs stamina. It also gains a speed boost on all terrain.There's a blue aura around The Dracorex while said gem is active. 

ABILITY 3 (RED GEM): When it consumes a red gem, it gains a small amount of health from other dinos, so whenever it hits a dino it recovers an amount of the damage it has done. It also can enter into a frenzy-like status that increases it's damage but decreases it's mobility by a small percentage. Enemy dinos won't be able to heal as fast after being hit by the Dracorex while being in this status. After the red gem status ends the dracorex will lose control for a few seconds, be very cautious.There will be a red aura around it that shows when the red gem effect is active.

PASSIVE: It can hit attackers directly if aimed correctly when attacking a dino. Farms more gems than usual. Poison affects 50% less to: (shadowmane poison,basilisk...)

EXPLANATION: Dracorex isn't able to mix different gem powers at the same time. Once one effect is applied it won't dissapear until a determined amount of time has passed and whenever it finishes, a cooldown will be applied before it can use the abilities of other gem.The mineral extraction is similar to the one insects do but this dino has got to adapt into the environment because of evolution through time.

DRAWBACKS: it cannot fly but can lift itself from the ground for a decent amount of height (A feather fall/jump almost) with its large scale flaps, If the Dracorex isn't offered enough gems it'll start being less interested in it's owner as time goes by, it's a tiny bit smaller than griffins

C63R17dracorex1.thumb.jpg.dcf17842f9acd1053a0e59b9515b3325.jpg

WINGS SIMILAR TO BAT ONES ( because of the mutations all over time and adaptations to the enviroment) Evolution theory1030343717_batwings.jpeg.9f4b2083b9c3fb95a7f7f17212f0c197.jpeg

NEAR RELATIVE

dracorex4.jpeg.9e5d07afe72320068a1d286610aa1f19.jpeg

6 replies to this server topic

7 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It's not fantasy. It is related to the pachy.

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/dino-directory/dracorex.html

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/paleontologists-uncover-the-tiniest-bonehead

It is proven as an invalid species, yes it is related to the Pachy because it is a Baby Pachy

Hey, 

im a Fand of the Dracorex he looks Coll an is a little Co-Figther for beginners. 

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracorex 

His Abilitys ar Simiuiar to the Pachy + a Unique Skill or a easy way to Tame this littl Friend. 

Its ridebale early. 

Everytime I play A new map of Ark my first two dinos i Tame are the Dodo (Just for fun and i Like this littl Chickeens) and the Dilopho (Combat Assistant) 

my wish for the Dracorex is that he is on erly Dinosaur that can be Tamed an ride for big helb on the beginning. 

HYBRIDS

I playe the Handy game (Jurassic WORLD Alive) an i like the ideo of collecting Genetics an create Hybrids. Maybe far in the Futere this IDea finds his Way to Ark. 

My IDea is on LVL 80 or later you become the Genetic Collector an the Genetic breeder You ned a Fertilized-Egg and x GEnetics to breed a Hybrid. 

Just a Idea of mine. 

https://jurassic-world-alive.fandom.com/wiki/Mammotherium

https://jurassic-world-alive.fandom.com/wiki/Indominus_Rex 

https://jurassic-world-alive.fandom.com/wiki/Dilophoboa (Now we can have a Titanboa as a pet) 

Love this Game love Dinosaurs and love you all

Bye Bye

This suggestion is inteended to give an idea of the dino shape and the abilities mechanics,it doesnt need to come as it is shown in here because ark developers are able to change it in a good way for the game.To the fantasy question, the wings existed in the past and even nowadays but the picture shown is used to give an idea of the ability.If you have read the full suggestion you would have seen that we are talking about protrusions and not wings to accomplish his abilities

Archived