thing Chasmosaurus

EEEEE

Suggestion

Species: Deus Pugnator

Time: Late cretacious

Diet: Herbivore

Temperment: Dependent

Wild

While not being directly vicious in its cuddly, friendly lizard form once it gets it adorable little hands on some rare flower it becomes a whole different story. From an adorable little lizard who likes to play and take a little nibble every now and then it starts to drastically change for a more battle-hardened approach, it will expand in size to be near the size of a giganotosaurus. In this form it gains the ability to shoot a horn from its skull, which does impaling damage causing bleeding, it also only seems to catch dinos aflame below bronto size. If a little dino comes up and seems to sniff a flower you have to options, die trying to best the hell beast in battle, or run away as fast as you can.

Domesticated

While it is difficult to tame the little dino it can be done, you have to give it some rare flower and give it a creature to kill, but it won't be satisfied with anything's that's not above a Parasaurolophus so don't sacrifice your poor dodo. Once a tribe gets their hands on the hell beast, they will find it a valuable asset for besting the guardians of the map, due to its small size at first it can be allowed in the arenas where you can give it the flower and bring your hellhound as a helpful tool to best the guardians.

Abilities: 

Left click: a simple bite that has a 20% chance for a bleed attack.

Right click: A horn shooting attack that hits like a truck, does bleed, 1 every 2 seconds

C: Lets out a bellow that makes dinos more resilient to attacks, could help bullet soakers last longer

X: A stomp attack that does lots of knockback, can knockback creatures up to gigas 

Ctrl: Cosmetic rwar

Space: jump

Sidebar: it is immune to bleed and fire when in the giant form, in its small form if bellow 10% hp it will go into its mega form, also only one can go into the arena at a time, as it's meant to be almost in strength to a tamed giga, they also can't be imprinted but they can be breed. in the small form they can go on your shoulder

It is found on every map basically. 

Hope you consider this wildcard!

2 replies to this server topic

Just now, soepie7 said:

Chasmosaurus may be a bit boring since we already have the Triceratops, PAchyrhinosaurus, and the Styracosaurus costume.

Yeah but none of the trike like creatures have anything useful, pachy was wasted potential though so i think it would be cool to have a trike that can become a boss shredder. but The only reason i did do this was because i tried a cerberus creature first but since it wasn't real it wasn't accepted, so i just made this the idea

Archived