Dedicated Windows PC Server not giving Admin to Xbox Users...

For background, I play on Xbox officially with my Boyfriend and my other friend. ( We all play on Xbox ) BUT we use his computer with separate Xbox live Account to Host the Dedicated Server. So the Server is being run using his Desktop while we all three join on other Live accounts using our xboxs. We've spent almost a year. maybe more building on the Server ( Fjordur ) but have encountered some bugs on it that can make the game unplayable without Admin Commands.... For example : Sometimes we glitch randomly into the floor and suffocate and can only get our bodies loot if we clipped through the ground using the 'Command Ghost'. Honestly it wasn't too bad until a recent update made it so NONE of us can receive the Admin Privilege anymore. All of our Arks are up to date, we can play perfectly fine but we just can't get our admin status to work. It says we are admins in the PC desktop screen but when we reload our Xboxes to refresh our admin status it still says 'Request Admin' on the top of the screen.

I have literally done EVERYTHING. All of our NATS are open, tried doing the  'Adminenable', Tried typing Admin password. I know Admin commands work since I was just on a non-dedicated server with my friend and I was able to do admin commands on there. But when we try giving privlages to ourselves in the Dedicated server, it does not work. I know the Cheats are enabled in there and we HAVE NEVER had a problem like this before but I have searched google for weeks now trying to find a solution and now I finally got jetted into the floor and all my stuff I worked hard for is glitched into the floor.... with no way to get it.... Now I am desperate and in need of a reason to find out how I can fix this. if you guys have any ideas please help because I am desperate and I would be upset to lose all the work we have done on this server or even not be able to play on it ever again...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived