lost island is there any reason at ALL to stay on lost island?

Addock

my tribemate and i came over to this map to set up a temporary base - we wanted to tame some sinos for a breeding line, my tribemate is utterly hopeless when it comes to staying alive, and had a lot of fun with the critters. i wanted to breed some that would (hopefully) stay alive or at least have a constant supply so that i didnt have to keep coming over and taming them. while here, we claimed the redwood castle on the island. my tribemate was ecstatic and loved the location immediately, asking if we could move here as our main server.

i was honestly not as enthusiastic. im having so many issues with freezing, lag spikes, textures not loading, my game crashing constantly whenever im playing this map. ive been hunting a decent level lightning wyvern egg for months to no avail. the trench is probably the biggest reason i hate this map. the lag there is so bad ive lost several tames to it.

im endlessly frustrated the whole time im on this map. i just dont find myself enjoying any of the good stuff the map has to offer. ready to just transfer out to fjordur instead, overcrowding be damned.

is there ANYTHING at all lost island has over fjordur that makes it worth staying here?

On 9/12/2022 at 5:10 PM, Addock said:

is there ANYTHING at all lost island has over fjordur that makes it worth staying here?

from trying so many different servers in fjordur, id have to say lost island ( or at least i finally found a server that )  has way less toxicity and griefing - seems every fjordur has foundation spam and blocked caves and just so much non fun.. we all moved to lost island and have to say have found it to be more of a place where tribes come together to back each other up and help when we have those that server transfer temporarily to raid with their hacks and tek. 

Archived