PLEASE HELP ME WITH GLOBALLY BANNED

ZioZeus

I survivor i have a realy big problem, hope someone can help me here.

First sorry for my english, almost i learn english on Ark in this 6 years of game

I got 470 days played on Ark Pve in xbox Official servers, lvl 158 PG and few bases with like 5 years of this game in it.

The problem starts when after a discussion with the tribe leader I decided to leave the tribe on Fjordur where I was in a peaceful way (35 years old guy here not a kid). Starting to disassemble my base with exo mek to create a new tribe by myself, the boss tribe out of spite, kicked me out of the tribe while I was moving. After this i decided to stop playing for a few days, on my return i could not access the servers for globaly ban.  I have bases with 5 years of events, tames and structures and everythings, with just that profile in tribe, blowing up in a few days.

I have alredy send some Request Tickets but i got no answer and my bases blowing up in like 7/8 days.

I am really desperate, I have had bad moments in these 6 years of ark and I only had Ark to pass the days, i buy the next gen xbox just to play better to ark, you can imagine how much I care about everything in my bases and my profile.

if anyone can help me or if anyone has had the same problem I will be eternally grateful!

Archived