Problem with spawning

JTN29

I have had ark for sometime but just recently got back into playing it with some friends I don't have the problems in multi-player only in single player I only seem to get (at normal settings) fish  and no land dinos or flyers my game files are fine I have verified them on steam this is without mods and I haven't adjusted any of the ini files and idk what it is I have tried to use the destroy wild dinos code and it just responses the fish and nothing else plz help if you think you can

11 hours ago, JTN29 said:

I have had ark for sometime but just recently got back into playing it with some friends I don't have the problems in multi-player only in single player I only seem to get (at normal settings) fish  and no land dinos or flyers my game files are fine I have verified them on steam this is without mods and I haven't adjusted any of the ini files and idk what it is I have tried to use the destroy wild dinos code and it just responses the fish and nothing else plz help if you think you can

Have you tried removing that single-player map entirely and starting it over from Day 1? It sounds like something has corrupted your single-player copy of the map so that it's not spawning correctly.

Archived