Lost Island, glowtails and ferox

MamaLittleFoot

1 hour ago, MamaLittleFoot said:

Just wondering if anyone else has a bugged single player lost Island. Went looking for the ferox and glowtails, found where they spawn, but for some reason I cannot tame the glowtails and there are no feroxes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

ferox spawn in only on cave, even though there are multiple aberation style caves, and currently there is a bug with tamable creatures in caves. You cannot tame anything in caves at the moment, even though that is not what is supposed to happen.

2 hours ago, MamaLittleFoot said:

Thank you. I found the cave, and you're right, can't take anything, but I don't even see a ferox, so I'm wondering if that is bugged also

no, there is more than one cave that is aberation style. There is one just south of the winter mountains, and to the north. Iv been to the south one myself, did not see anything, but have yet to go to the one in the north and supposedly its the one with the ferox's. Need to keep an eye out on that one as its supposed to be the only one with ferox's.......the south one just has raptors and carnos and such

Archived