Cryopod rework

JackLeeger

Suggestion

Hello everyone,

after my last suggestion got ignored, i'll give it an other try with a brandnew suggestion.
This time i want to suggest a cryopod rework. I had that idea of an rework around cryopods, when i saw a bug that happend to a mate. The rework will not fix the bug, rather it will reduce it's impact on the game.
The bug i am talking about:
If you do not open the invenory of a powerd cryofridge for more than 30 days and then open it after the power turns off, all cryopods will die instantly.  This bug exist for a long time.

The rework will add an event called dino-savestate.

Old cryopod:
After not recharging a cryopod for more than 30 days, the creature inside the cryopod will die.

Reworked cryopod:
After not recharging a cryopod for more than 30 days, the creature inside the cryopod will go into dino-savestate.

Dino-savestate

Will make the creature unable to uncryo until the cryopod got fully charged.

This way player will not lose tames. They will just be unable to use them until the cryopod got full charged (wich will take the usual 30days).

This community spends so much time and effort into this game and i know it hurts when someone lose stuff due to any bug. I hope this suggestion can protect players in the future.

In case you want to check out my other suggestion (wich is about saving stuff aswell) here is the link.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived