Rules on OST Copyright

FGWPlasma

Greetings everyone! This is my first time posting on the forum so I apologize if I have tagged this incorrectly or placed it in the wrong topic.

What I am seeking to understand is how Wildcard or Snail Games views copyright on the Ark Soundtrack. My friend has a D&D stream (wont name or link cause I wont shill) that he is trying to find good music to play in the background for combat and regular travel and such. Both he and I are HUGE fans of Ark and we love the soundtrack. What we wanted to know is that would it be possible to play some of the OST in the background of his stream? If not that is totally understandable. Just wanted to make sure before we made a decision either way.

Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out!

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, FGWPlasma said:

Greetings everyone! This is my first time posting on the forum so I apologize if I have tagged this incorrectly or placed it in the wrong topic.

What I am seeking to understand is how Wildcard or Snail Games views copyright on the Ark Soundtrack. My friend has a D&D stream (wont name or link cause I wont shill) that he is trying to find good music to play in the background for combat and regular travel and such. Both he and I are HUGE fans of Ark and we love the soundtrack. What we wanted to know is that would it be possible to play some of the OST in the background of his stream? If not that is totally understandable. Just wanted to make sure before we made a decision either way.

Thanks so much to anyone who helps me out!

I'll get this question put in front of the right people.

Archived