Anti mesh ideas

Blackmagic9000

Suggestion

Hello you cheeky scurb who so happens to be under my base to see my dodo army grow, this will be a solution idea and some ideas how to counter meshers (without rules being applied)

First off i want to say this, if there is proof of meshers and i mean hard one, a dev should roll back the sever to fix anything lost or damage that was done, this in turn ends the heavy cost of damage that meshers can and will do

Maps like abb where devs generally do not care enough to fix it vs val and so on are not good to live in, even a mega tribe

Keep in mind that your whole base could be meshed at any time and unless your one of the lucky scurbs who are friends with one...your base might be gone and everything stolen by the time they do something 

Solutions dev

1: YouTube is a source of knowledge like google, if there is a mesh method it will be there, kill barriers could easily be place at these spots

2: dev turret: a turret that flys around, if a player is spotted in the mesh will get one tap and will be banned right on the spot

Solutions player:

1: turrets in the mesh: this will only serve to kill anyone who trys to mesh, you could be banned 

2: the mesh: i will say it like a american drill Sargent, if someone is in the mesh you go in and drag their butts out, this is of course will get you banned 

Conclusion

If it was up to me have dedicated and more rapid response on the devs part or better bans, all someone has to do is make another alt account and they are back, rail guns are the only clean way of sorta dealing with them but the damage sucks

So you must either have turrets in the mesh or go in yourself to kill the cheaters, yeah report it to the devs i hear...but again it doesn't end the meshing and the response is so slow that by the time that happens it's too late

Till next time...stay safe

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived