Help with level ranging, pls.

Ive seen a lot of talk online about level caps multipliers level offset difficulty etc, im gonna go caveman on u bois, i play singleplayer on *5 difficulty, i have some setting changed but except for the difficuly slider and exp multiplier none related to levels and levelling, i want to raise the dino levels i see in the wild, what i mean by that is i want to raise the probability for level 80-150 dinos to spawn, if the range of levels that appear in the wild is a scale from left being the smallest level to right being the highest level, how do i raise the probability of a dino more on the right to spawn? Is there any way of doing this?

I love ark, but my time is limited, and i dont enjoy it as much if im sitting in redwoods for 4 hrs just to get a good argent, ankylo, or thyla.

Also, is there any way for me to reduce the multiplier for MegaDino stat boosts, (the super tanky ouchy, slightly larger and faster alphas you find in the wild)? Id prefer not having to disable them entirely.

1 hour ago, SigmoidFraud said:

Ive seen a lot of talk online about level caps multipliers level offset difficulty etc, im gonna go caveman on u bois, i play singleplayer on *5 difficulty, i have some setting changed but except for the difficuly slider and exp multiplier none related to levels and levelling, i want to raise the dino levels i see in the wild, what i mean by that is i want to raise the probability for level 80-150 dinos to spawn, if the range of levels that appear in the wild is a scale from left being the smallest level to right being the highest level, how do i raise the probability of a dino more on the right to spawn? Is there any way of doing this? I love ark, but my time is limited, and i dont enjoy it as much if im sitting in redwoods for 4 hrs just to get a good argent, ankylo, or thyla.

Also, is there any way for me to reduce the multiplier for MegaDino stat boosts, (the super tanky ouchy, slightly larger and faster alphas you find in the wild)? Id prefer not having to disable them entirely.

Im unaware of such a feature....best I got is to do a wild dino kill anytime you are unsatisfied with what you are finding. Either that or just spawn one in whenever you want useing the admin commands.

Archived