How does faster breeding work?

I have my egg hatching speed at 100 times and my baby mature speed at 40 times. I have it so a dodo takes 23 minutes and 38 seconds to raise. I am trying to figure out how to setup on my server so that i can get 100% imprint on the dodo. I was watching a video on how to do it but i completely messed it all up and dont get it i guess cause now my imprinting says i need to wait 13 days for my next imprint. Does anyone know how to calculate for breeding on here. Please and thankyou if anyone knows how!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you went the wrong way on your "BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier". Are you playing on Xbox or Win10 version? 

If you're on Win10, there's a command line you can add to your game.ini to increase the percentage imprinting gives each time: BabyImprintAmountMultiplier

If you're on Xbox, then you'll have to very carefully balance your cuddle interval with your mature speed multiplier to get raise things faster and still get 100% imprints.

There's a tool i like to use called Beacon which helps you calculate these numbers and gives you a good read out of what to expect.

Archived