New 2021 Valentine's Day Event Messed Up My Dino's Mutations

Wolflash

So, I have a 10 person server on ark, and on the server we were currently breeding  Tek rexes, Tek raptors, Velonasours and Argys. All of the lines were super clean and we had at least 5 mutations on each stat we were mutating. After updating the server for the new Valentine's day event, our dinos came out with double the mutation numbers on the mutation counter without actually having the extra mutations added to the stats and the mutations ended up being divided on both patrilineal and matrilineal sides. So where we started out with 0/20 Matrilineal, and 4/20 Patrilineal, after the update the mutations switched to 2/20 Mat, 2/20 Pat. Or they would even double on one side and end up 8/20 Pat but with the same stats as the 4/20 pat mutation had. I don't know if there's a fix for this or if I just have to restart my whole mutation line but this sucks. Anyone else had this problem?

6 hours ago, Wolflash said:

So, I have a 10 person server on ark, and on the server we were currently breeding  Tek rexes, Tek raptors, Velonasours and Argys. All of the lines were super clean and we had at least 5 mutations on each stat we were mutating. After updating the server for the new Valentine's day event, our dinos came out with double the mutation numbers on the mutation counter without actually having the extra mutations added to the stats and the mutations ended up being divided on both patrilineal and matrilineal sides. So where we started out with 0/20 Matrilineal, and 4/20 Patrilineal, after the update the mutations switched to 2/20 Mat, 2/20 Pat. Or they would even double on one side and end up 8/20 Pat but with the same stats as the 4/20 pat mutation had. I don't know if there's a fix for this or if I just have to restart my whole mutation line but this sucks. Anyone else had this problem?

Mods in use? As that wont be happening on vanilla settings unless you have serious issues going on with the game.
Also note maternal and paternal mutations are counted together on offspring. 2/20 and 2/20 mated with 0/20 and 0/20 will end up producing baby with 4/20 and 0/0 etc.

Archived