pvp New PVP [Cluster] 3 map Fresh Wipe. [The Center] [Valguero] [Ragnarok]

jagermaster69

Greetings Survivors!

WE have freshly wiped out all the spam on our server. We had a great season and looking forward to another before Genesis. Genesis 2 will be a fresh map, but retaining all the hard work you will put in before hand.

Come Join our Fresh Cluster!

4 maps, with a common rotation for farming, events and pvp fun.  The Center is the current home for most of us. (The best caves duh), with Extinction, Aberration, Genesis, Valguero & Ragnarok on rotation. As well as Genesis 2 on Launch! Come claim your spot without worry of being targeted once server transfers open. We also rotate to All other maps for boss fights and engrams. We will take on Alpha Ascension together! 

This is a modded cluster with the following:

MarniiMods: Hairstyles - PVP and look good while doing it!

Avalanche Tek Managarmar - All the glory of the regular mana, but shiny , oh so shiny.

Structures + - Once you S+ you will never go back.

Ultra Stacks - Most items stack to 10k, others 1k.

Better Spawns - Dino Rebalance for increased chances of finding higher level dinos to tame.

My personal Favorite, The Domination Rex. Kills things, but better :)

Boosted XP - Because no-one wants to level again.

6x Harvesting

10x Taming/Breeding/Incubation

Faster imprints

Lower Cave Damage for better PVP and building spots.

We have active Admins who will assist you with all your needs. We are adults and friendly gamers who just want to have fun. We will still pvp, but help you out after we kill each other at blue ob :) 

Always wanted to have an Alpha base? Now is your chance. Open building spots, boosted harvesting to help you get there, while still keeping the core game intact.

Please PM me or feel free to Add me on Steam @jagermaster69 Steam name is the same.

Stay safe Survivors!

• jagermaster69 changed the title to New PVP [Cluster] 3 map Fresh Wipe. [The Center] [Valguero] [Ragnarok]

Archived