I lost my wyvern and I can't find it

Slayerpro401

I was going on an adventure on Crystal isles, alone, to get cementing paste. I was on my level 200+ tropical crystal wyvern and when I was flying around looking for beaver dams I was watching a video of where they were,  so I was alt+tabbing quite fast and accidentally hit it too fast and when I went to type an E in google I was in ark and got off my wyvern, died of fall damage and I had no idea what to do, so, I spawned at my base got on my pteranodon, and went back there (it took longer than 15 minutes to get to my base because I didn't have a bed and I was getting very unlucky with spawning on the right island) when I got there I saw a LOT of direwolves so I just dipped in did a whistle follow all and got my wyvern out of there.  My pteranodon was low stamina so I decided to stop at a nearby cliff to get off the pteranodon and on the wyvern, while I was doing this the direwolves came along and killed my pteranodon and also me so I got my friend to try to help, he was on his wyvern while I was on the back of it, he needed to land to get stamina back and happened to land right next to 2 carnos and and combination of the carnos hitting me and my friend going back up to the sky, I fell of the wyvern and also off a cliff and died. at this point I have given up on my stuff and I just wanted my dinos so I got my friend to screenshare in discord and told him where to go, when he got close the pteranodon died and he found my wyvern, got it to follow him, and started going back to out base, After this I got off my pc and went to bed. On his trip back to our base my server crashed (it is an 8GB PebbleHost server) and since it was late at night my friend got off instead of waiting for the server to be back up so, I woke up the next morning got on ark and saw no wyverns at the base and my friend told me about how it had crashed. He got on ark again and said that where he was wasn't where he was when the server had crashed and before the server crashed we think the other wyvern lost track of him or something and lead to him being somewhere he wasn't and my wyvern missing so he went back to where he thinks it lost track of him and he can't find it and he dies from a different pack of direwolves and then he gets off ark and I tame a new wyvern to use to go on an adventure to get both of our wyverns back and now I found his wyvern but still can't find mine.

Long Story Short: my wyvern is missing and I cant find it. 

He isn't dead and I have tried looking for him at night to see if I could see it's glowing wings and I couldn't. Any tips for finding lost dinos? I've tried spamming whistle follow all around where he could be and haven't had any luck

Archived