pve Feel welcome in the most friendly community server! - ChampionARK.com

Mkruisje

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what kind of 1984 thing is happening here, but here is an HONEST review of champion ark. The site looks pretty and at first your lulled into a dull sense of security with broken ideals of "community" as your overlords Max and Mariska tell you to "just play nice kiddies" but then you learn the horrible truth of the situation and that the solient green they have been shoveling is really people and it makes you want to rethink a couple things. NUMBER ONE: this is a PVE server only. Tho you will get raided by sneakier and more underhanded tactics, DARE NOT DEFEND YOURSELF. Dare not do the "minimal damage" as stated in the rules because the BANHAMMER is coming for you if you lift even but a pinky finger. Once you get past the coolaide they are handing to you, you realize that their eutopic ideals are sorely lacking and that in the end the Admins will ban you for little more then a whim. Also do NOT under ANY circumstances give these people money. GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION is their MOTTO. Even if YOU did not participate in a raid and your completely innocent of any dereliction YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED to find yourself PERMA BANNED as was the case with more then a few of our tribemates. Your BAN will be instant will not come with any notification or warning and when you ask why they banned you they will send you this email which basically states that the ADMINS have no problem misusing their power and banning people on a whim:

Hi,

Your tribe came to my server just to raid. I really don't like that, and that why you're all banned for life.

Wish you all the best. 

Kind regards,
Max

Champion ARK Support
http://championark.com

Also all that stuff you just worked months and months for they will give to the guy who stole from you. THE PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH.  

Not only do you not use your own tools for player stats/logs (You might need to refine your tools if you think Bjorn and Nightshade were not active on the island) but you tend to flip flop on your reasoning in bans. Last time I checked I didn't spam your site nor donate so seems that your banning reasoning was blanketed.

I had a good time on your server Max, but your level of professionalism as an admin was lackluster and emotion driven.

Just being honest man you have a good setup, but gotta be either less hands on as an admin or honestly just declare the server PVE. You've banned the last 3 tribes that exhibited PvP on the Island and I only played for 3 or so months.

Cheers,

Bjorn

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for your compliments! We use our tools all the time, which helps us find issues rather quickly and prevent further escalation :)
Yesterday, one of the Champion players put up some questions about our PvP rules, which you can read here: https://championark.com/forum/24-general-discussion/181-pvp-what-is-and-isnt-allowed. I see no need in changing the server to PvE

Wish you all the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chris locked this topic

Archived