pve Feel welcome in the most friendly community server! - ChampionARK.com

Mkruisje

Champion Ark is a great and friendly community, Youtuber GeekDadJosh can give you an idea about this with his video!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Community Events 
We enjoy organizing community events for everyone! We've already organized a ton of events and plan on continuing to do so :). 
The video at the bottom of the page is made by a Champion and is an example of one of those events!

Quality support
Our management team has 10+ years experience with running companies. Adding to that a professional support team with 1.5+ years experience. They'll mostly reply to you within 6 hours because they are located around the globe. 

Interactive website 
Want to make friends with your neighbours but just can't connect online? We found a solution see everyone! https://championark.com/inspector
You can even see your tribelog on the website and send other players private messages. And of course a forum for you all to connect easily, share fun experiences or even discuss your ideas. 

Dedicated Quality Servers
Tired of those sudden shutdowns or playing on a server that isn't running the lates version? Not here, our servers are fully automated and run completely on their own. The system checks every few minutes for an available update, finding one and it will start a countdown!
Additionally we have an automated backup system to make sure we have all data stored safely. 

Our servers

Join our community! >>

Champion_ARK (small).png

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Review from one of the one of the Champion players! 

Turkiii:

Me and some friend playing here since 7 monthe or more and the best thing is no lag ,if you want to play the game as it should be played then you should play in championARK servers.no admin abuse + they here to enforce the Rules and help you if you or your dino encountered bug ,no alpha tripe wiping you, a very very fun events and friendly players (even in pvp situation) . Best rates between all unofficial servers.

Dunkel:

I persoanally cant say much about the events, because im always working on the weekend, but i know that most of the players here love the events, especially the breeding/taming events.
The playerbase on the Island-Eu server (which is where i am) is also super friendly, everyone will help and if someone is new, they will almost ever get help for the first few dinos. if they ask.

Even it is an pvp server, there isnt much pvp going on, thats maybe something which the new people should know

Kind regards,
Dunkel

Evenfrost:

Though I do not play that much, I'm having truly great experience on our servers. :) After I left official, I've been looking for an unofficial server with fair rates, good support, friendly community and, last but not least, absence of wipes, and all of this I've found here. I think you've made an exceptional job with ChampionArk's infrastructure starting from precise balance to unobtrusive form of monetization based on tokens. I really appreciate your work and hope ChampionArk will shine and prosper and wish you all the best. :) And I'm up to support and leave a reply anywhere you'll ask.

Thank you guys!

Domixion:

Alrighty then, I'll begin my personal review.

" First of all, I would like to say that Champion ARK's admins are the most kind,fun and active admins I've met on ark. There's an event every now and then and they seem to be really fun!
The server is balanced, and very very friendly. I've only been playing since 6 days but i've already made 2 friends! Thing is they don't mind if you're a low leveled noob, They aided me out a lot and now I'm at level 37 and I visit my friend Ishwari quite often! He's one of the strongest people on the server yet he wouldn't mind talking and playing with a low level! The whole server is kind, and would aid you out when you're in trouble. Up until now I've met no bullies and I'm playing on PVP!
There are a lot of free places to build in, and there's even a special server shop you can buy cosmetic items and basic resources for Tokens earned by helping out the community by either guides or donations. The server is neat and the website is very organized. This was my experience on Champion ARK Island-EU. I reccomend this server ( and all the other servers! ) with all my heart. I love the community,admins,servers and the website! If you're looking for a server to call home, Champion ARK's servers is your best pick! "

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you get new members and followers!

My kind regards,
Domixion.

Th3Driv3r:

We were beginners when we began to play on Champion Ark, we played on a few servers where we got lags, bugs and wipe. And we came here next of them, with my 4 friends to create our tribe, I can just tell one thing, there is a good community, it's like that every people were concerned as they were moderators and after a lot of server and not specificaly ARK, that's quite rare!
About the IG experience, the best point for me is the travelling because Champion ARK got all map, where on the center where it's a lot chill you know, and if we want pvp we go on the Island where hangry people are! And if we want some Thorny Dragon we go on our base on Scorched Earth! Fast, without bug!
The server is difficult without being hardcore and everything is balanced!

a Dodo:

Champion ark is by far the best server i have played on the rates are just right so it dose not seem like that tame just took 3 week but still long enough so its not a walk in the park
the community is the real strong point though, there is allot of really helpful players both when you just start out and later down the line when the rex you hatched needs kibble you don’t have most of the time someone can and will help out
i now have over 350 hours on this sever and apart from a slight miss hap with a titan and a flat base there all good
come join us you will not regret it :)

Adfer:

I have played on champion on and off for just over a year now and would highly recommend them, the community is really good, they run events for us players such as arena fights, manta races and many other things. plus the website is amazingly helpful if your a bit paranoid like I am having access to your tribe log via your phone is really awesome, so ya I wholeheartedly recommend checking them out.

Bob:

I have over 500 hours logged on championark servers and it's the best experience I've had on Ark out of all the servers I've tried. The community is simply amazing, helpful and patient with newer players. Admins are professional, so I know I don't have to worry about things like admin abuse and admins playing on the server as is the case with a lot of other Ark servers.

I've learnt a lot about the gaming while on this server as the other players have a lot of knowledge and tips about the game, and are happy to share. While it being a PVP server, there is a particular ruleset that I appreciate, where players dont completely whipe each other or kill passive dinos etc. There's also the added bonus of the web site which keeps track of your XP progression and hours logged. The option to donate for tokens is there, but none of the tokens will grant you any pvp advantages, it's more for cosmetics such as paints or skins. So there is no pay to win, and I hope it helps keep the server up.
All in all it is the only server I'll ever play on, and I would highly recommend it to other players as well.

12 minutes ago, mkruisje said:

Wow the statistics are really awesome! 
I will certainly look at it :D!!

One question, how much people are playing on the server right now? 

Great to hear! 
You can always see on the website (homepage: https://championark.com/) how much people are playing :). 

3 minutes ago, NukeZX said:

Open pvp or ruleset?

edit: nvm: found them

Good to hear you found them! Is it a bit what you're looking for?

Great server with really nice people, nice rates (3x all) and good available places to build. The 'high' server is currently the server with most activity.

Server runs really smooth (best one so far) and the update is always a bit later. So we didn't have any problems with the Quetz food problem of v242 and the flyers(saddle) problem with v241.

Come join us on the server :D

On 5-6-2016 at 5:06 PM, Grok said:

Great server with really nice people, nice rates (3x all) and good available places to build. The 'high' server is currently the server with most activity.

Server runs really smooth (best one so far) and the update is always a bit later. So we didn't have any problems with the Quetz food problem of v242 and the flyers(saddle) problem with v241.

Come join us on the server :D

Hi Grok,

Great to hear you are so positive about al those things! :)

Thank you for playing on our server and leaving your opinion here!

22 hours ago, Drake said:

I must stay, that statistic is very nice.

Something you have coded yourself?

Hi Drake,

Sorry for the late respons!

But thats great to hear :)
We did coded it our selfs, it took some time but we are happy with it. And there will be upgrades to the site to make things better!

Mariska 

• Chris locked this topic

Archived