FYI - no server is 24 / 7 since last patches

Please everyone. No server, including mine, is 24/7 since the last patch and the one before. Those patches introduced a game breaking memory leak that causes a crash once a lag spike reaches over 15 seconds. It happens about every six to 15 hours. Just saying...

On your server, just message an admin on Xbox live, (hopefully your admin uses smart glass on their phone and can see notifications) and hopefully someone is nearby the server who can manually restart it.

32 minutes ago, Plaidbear said:

Please everyone. No server, including mine, is 24/7 since the last patch and the one before. Those patches introduced a game breaking memory leak that causes a crash once a lag spike reaches over 15 seconds. It happens about every six to 15 hours. Just saying...

On your server, just message an admin on Xbox live, (hopefully your admin uses smart glass on their phone and can see notifications) and hopefully someone is nearby the server who can manually restart it.

I run a server and after the update be for that last I had crashes Evey hour then it crashed and would not start had to wipe now haven't a had a single crash in 6 days

3 hours ago, Plaidbear said:

My server ran for almost 2 weeks without going down, I only took it down yesterday for the patch. It has has been up almost 24 hours since then with no incident. I would suggest checking your connections.

Archived