Cluster Server expertise required! Regarding the "Timeout" when transferring.

Stucy0071

Hello to all, I've been trying to setup my own cluster server(s) on my rig... And I'm having issues transferring between the servers, I get a "Timeout" message... 
I'm just testing two maps/instances, TheIsland and TheCenter... 
So some detail here... I have a staticIP, I am using ASM, I have followed many guides on this matter. I have the three ports that are required (but my own #s). I have the query port, game port, +1... I've applied this in my router as well as in the Windows defender section. I also have the correct clusterID on both instances... 
I have the directory folders separate. The installation folder and the "AltSaverDirectory.." is in their own folder....
I have also tried running it from one directory. I've also tried bypassing ASM, but still can't seem to resolve my issue...
Thanks for any help/advice!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

On 8/21/2020 at 7:34 PM, Stucy0071 said:

Hello to all, I've been trying to setup my own cluster server(s) on my rig... And I'm having issues transferring between the servers, I get a "Timeout" message... 
I'm just testing two maps/instances, TheIsland and TheCenter... 
So some detail here... I have a staticIP, I am using ASM, I have followed many guides on this matter. I have the three ports that are required (but my own #s). I have the query port, game port, +1... I've applied this in my router as well as in the Windows defender section. I also have the correct clusterID on both instances... 
I have the directory folders separate. The installation folder and the "AltSaverDirectory.." is in their own folder....
I have also tried running it from one directory. I've also tried bypassing ASM, but still can't seem to resolve my issue...
Thanks for any help/advice!

Have you resolved this timeout when transferring issue? I'm having the same issue. I have 3 maps. The Island, Rag and Val. I can transfer back and forth to the Island map but time out during transfer to Val from Rag. Any updates would be great. Thanks.

Archived