game kicks you out of tribe when you transfer back

HiImZech

Can't figure out what are the conditions for kicking out. Sometimes i manage to get back to innitial servers without kicking. But always kicked out in Lost island.

Also if after kicked out i get out of server without entering the tribe and come back, i see tribe beds as if i'm back in. But choosing it, kicks me out.

One interesting thing with Lost island, that at one transfer, map was showing only the bed, that i placed on first visit to this map, before entering our tribe. Even tho it is the part of our tribe at this moment.

Have to try creating char to overwrite as Valthran did. Question if that has to be done for all servers i ger kicked off tribe, or just one

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so now, my friend went to our Lost Island base in order to renew the structure timers and to give me tribe AGAIN and...he was kicked too. We then decided to leave it for now. It's too stressing and we are playing Ark for fun (whenever possible). We'll keep playing on others maps and our main base is on Ragnarok. 

I was wondering if that is happening due to the download "lock" system that is still running on LI. I was searching the forum for any help and i noticed that every new map has this same problem, people losing their tribes. We now decided to wait for March as I read here that it seems that WC will be allowing the transfer to Lost Island map. 

Archived