game kicks you out of tribe when you transfer back

HiImZech

game kicks you out of tribe when you transfer back

do not transfer server. if you do please make sure there is someone still in the tribe to add you back in otherwise your tribe is gone.

thanks wc

screenshot shows what happens right after you chose a bed to spawn in. it doesn't describe much but that's what we get...

jY4zZMV.png

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, HiImZech said:

this is happening right now. on pve

This usually happens when you overwrite an existing character (since the "unlimited weight body bag" fix), but I have also seen it happens when having a dupe of that same character that was kept around and not deleted.

Just now, invincibleqc said:

This usually happens when you overwrite an existing character (since the "unlimited weight body bag" fix), but I have also seen it happens when having a dupe of that same character that was kept around and not deleted.

does that have to do with dupe on the same server or different server because I have friends who has dupes all over the place

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, HiImZech said:

does that have to do with dupe on the same server or different server because I have friends who has dupes all over the place

I've seen weird behaviour like that happens for keeping dupes on different server. I remember a friend kept a dupe for crafter, and got his main randomly deleted although they were on different servers and he was stuck with his crafter (that was prior the 24 mind-wipe changes). Which is why I always recommend people overwrite a dupe right away:

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

I've seen weird behaviour like that happens for keeping dupes on different server. I remember a friend kept a dupe for crafter, and got his main randomly deleted although they were on different servers and he was stuck with his crafter (that was prior the 24 mind-wipe changes). Which is why I always recommend people overwrite a dupe right away:

ok so problem now...which character should be the main one if they're literally voldemort?

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

As long as you only have 1 with that implant ID on the same cluster you should be safe.

no they got like 10 horcruxes

one for each server on each tribe.

seriously tho...these dupes are not intended. no one will even know a dupe has been created

can you imagine I went to another server just to do a boss fight...and then I unknowingly left a dupe there?

its a server I'll never visit ever again

It's happening almost everytime anyone from our tribe transfers into Crystal Isles, and many other tribes are complaining about it as well in chat and its not duping the toon, I have had that happen enough to know when its happened.

I have bases on 4 servers, the Island, Extinction, Genesis and Crystal Isles, and it only happens when transferring into Crystal Isles, so it seems isolated.

I too have a dude character and consider it a gift from Wild Card. stick the duped on a obscure server. so when not if your main character gets deleted you have a backup. Always have an up-to-date screenshot of your implant. So a GM can replace your character after it has been deleted. I would recommend having tribe ownership on an ALT account that never transfer servers.

• 5 months later...

I would like to add that I once had a dupe character got erased during a server transfer. and since then I regularly get kicked from any tribes I am in after server transfers.

I now cannot transfer to PVE Extinction 925 or PVE Island 125 without getting kicked from the tribe. My tribe mate on the other hand has inadvertantly got 3 of the same character, one on each of our servers, and does not suffer from the being kicked from tribe problem.

We've only seen this happen with characters that were saved by the system from a server rollback.  After transfering to one of your servers, that server probably crashed and rolled back.  The system went and salvaged your character minus anything that would have been on the character.  But after that point, your character that the system saved - is kicking itself from every tribe you are in.

• 2 weeks later...

PS4 official servers pve , crystal isles. My main account character . Not duped. I can transfer to all servers . Had character day one pre launch. I can transfer at will , any time , multiple times a day . Yet crystal isles is the only map where when transferring in I get my base and bed spawn yet when I download I’m dumped in the middle of nowhere and kicked from tribe . I get invited back in , but as soon as I leave then return another time , same thing. The maps a pain in the rear. I’ve tried to leave , get kicked , create and merge a tribe . Everything, but I just get kicked . I’ve a perma character alt account there but switching is a pain when I’ve never had this issue until the map was released . I’ve held off reporting as I assumed it would have been fixed by now but this is wc we’re talking about lol. Oh well

• 1 month later...

I have the Same Problem, when i go to Extinction, i´m 30% of time out of tribe. My tribemate have the same problem. At least, so far, one of us always was in tribe...
Would be nice to hear, how we can avoid being kicked from own tribe? I relog after transfer to server, Impland is not bugged, so what can we do?

• 2 months later...

Been dealing with this problem for the past 2 days and found a solution, so I wanted to post it for anyone encountering the same problem. I transferred from Extinction to The Center and logged out. When I logged in the next day I'd been kicked from my tribe. There was a rollback while I was logged out and it duped my character; tribe log still had me listed as a member but I definitely wasn't. Spent 3 hours with a tribemate trying to get back in. Finally got back in, transferred to Extinction and back to The Center again, and was kicked again. How I managed to fix this is I transferred to a random Extinction server via a drop (I don't think choosing a random one is necessary, was just being precautionary), created a new character on The Center to overwrite the ghost dupe, then went back to my main on the random Extinction server and transferred my character back in, overwriting the newly created character; was back in my tribe after transfer. This was on official crossover servers.

• 5 months later...

Hey to anyone having this problem with their own dedicated server. If you want to transfer from server A to server B but stay in the tribe when you arrive and remain in the tribe when you return to server A, all you have to do is copy your .arktribe files from server A save folder to server B save folder and voila you'll not only stay in your tribe with your friends when you transfer to server B but you will also stay in your tribe on server A even if no one else is online

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Got that for the first time after 2 years of playing. Always been transfering through 3 maps to check them. Ragnarok-Valguero-crystal isles. Now decided to add outpost in Lost island.

While playing, decided to check all other maps. Transfered from Lost to main base in Valguero. Then through obelisk to Crystal Isles, next to Ragnarok and then back to Valguero. Thats when picking the base bed, i woke up on the other side of the map. And noticed that i'm kicked out.

Never had dupes or copied characters. Had a thought maybe transfers were too fast, or i got through too many servers.

Someone suggested to wait 10mins before spawning after transfer. Does it help? Any ideas?

Will have to see how it goes in future

This is getting sooo infuriating one of our tribe members get kicked mainly from crystal Isles 1184,(were now moving to another) and gen 2 1188, I've had it happen a few times but she's kicked a few times daily for the past year. Then recent in Crystal it kicked 8 out of 10, So we're constantly packing baby's away and re getting them out in case we get kicked coming back to other servers.   The game has no business kicking people of the tribe. 

In gen 2 we have allied up and split tribes, my mates husband was kicked from his own tribe.  So how the heck does he get it back.. 

Submitting tickets is a joke,  you fill out form asking multiple questions,  which logically you'd think it would pass you to the relivent customer service.. The response was sorry we are customer service your issue is for the development team... So theirs no point in filling out the form. 

You ask to be put through to correct team.  And told sorry we cannot..  This really needs to change why do developers hide from issues..

Any developers out their if you see this please fix this,  please be the first game to actually listen to how this is game braking.. 

Archived