Primitive Plus, Mammoths, and other General questions

Primithicus

Primitive Plus, Mammoths, and other General questions

To make a very long story short, I am a long time ark player that took a year long from the game last year. I have finally returned to the game and I have a couple of questions that have been eating away at me for a while

My first question is; What happened to Primitive plus? It seems more broken then usual and I cannot use the Character sliders (head shape, leg length, hand size etc). For example I joined a couple of unofficial PC servers on PS4 and the only sliders that change any was hair color, skin color and eye color. Everything else remained the same.

My second question is; what happened to my poor Mammoths! I'm referring to the odd choice of all Mammoths having reddish orange stripes that appear on all Mammoths now and cannot be bred out or manually change with admin commands. Why is that color region changed and will it ever be fixed?

My third and final question is; What is a chibi and what do the do? They are cute and I love the variety but I still have no clue what they do or how to level them up.

Clearly a lot can happen last year, especially with Gensis dropping. I hope to keep playing so I don't miss out on anymore content!

Primitive plus isn't really updated much, not much you can do about it other than face the bugs.  Mammoths I'm not sure about, you sure its not just because one of the other regions is orange?

Chibis only functional use is to increase the players max level. For each level up of the chibi, your max level increases by one as well, up to 5 times if you get a chibi to level 6. They get exp ONLY from alpha dinos. Enraged rexes are the best source of xp for them, they said they weren't supposed to give chibi xp but I don't think they ever fixed it.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:17 PM, Thyme said:

Well there's always hope they updated it. 

As for the Mammoths, I tried everything to change it. I eventually just looked up the wiki for the Mammoths and it said at the bottom that Wildcard took away the color region. There was no real reason for it that I could find so I think it's permanent ?

Thank you for explaining the chibi's though. That will definitely come I'm handy once I find one! 

Archived