Can't connect since June 11th.

clugor

Can't connect since June 11th.

The game would only display 4 total servers based in Asia when I first launched the game on the new patch.

I restarted my computer to see if that would help,  but then the game wouldn't launch at all.

After hours of validating game files in a continous loop, it finally launched, but no servers would display. I decided to re-install at this point.

The next day all after re-installing, all servers were shown, but trying to connect would give you the loading screen, then eventually a connection timeout. During the loading screen it would load "PirmalGameData_BP" over and over before timing out.

Now today, still the same issue. When you try to connect after the loading screen with a loop of PrimalGameData_BP, it just stays on the main server screen and times out.

Trying on all official servers, doesn't matter which map I attempt.

I've tried searching into these issues, to no avail. I understand Ark isn't as huge as other larger games out there, so I don't know where to get help on this.

Help please. It's a very boring weekend.

Edit: connected to an un-official server just fine first attempt.

Turns out I can connect if I utilize my neighbors satelite internet.

I've been using hotspot on my phone for months just fine, but whatever they did this last patch won't let it connect to any server. I've tried hotspot on 2 different phones, no dice.
And there aint no way I can play this game on satelite with high ping.

Archived