24/7 dedicated server looking for a few people to join

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2016 at 1:23 AM, RainingFeather said:

Add me garmcloud32

You still looking?

Also atm there's some bad big dino spawns so you can carry over dinos however they can not be having op stats and if so I will reboot the sever to force the new stats.

The wild dinos are much tougher to kill due to having higher health (even high melee gigas can't one shot wild brontos past 16)

Yes there's a few good places still. Message my gt

16 minutes ago, CMitch24 said:

is there plenty of space to build a base? Im only a 2 man tribe and we enjoy making a nice base and taming. we understand server politics and dont cause trouble unless someone come to us looking for trouble.

Tired of getting wiped

Yes there is a few places still. Message my gt

2 hours ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

Sure though I'm at work so a couple of hours?

Ps if i dontmessage right away or get on the game i work so you gotta give me time. Im only looking for dedicated players who will want to stay on the server for a long time

That's fine! I'm okay with that. Also, does "stay on for a long time" mean stay loyal to the server, or play for long periods of time? I can only play about one to two hours a day, maybe more.

1 hour ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

Loyal to the server. I get tired of cleaning up the server xS hell there's a reason why i have resources up and tames lol

That's something I can certainly do! If I ever do consider quitting, which I probably won't, I will warn you beforehand, demolish my stuff, give away my items/dinos, and then you can kick me, right? 

Goina remind the public once more that I'm still looking for new tribes to join the server currently only have 4 (5 but he's an admin thats apart of the main tribe)

Also to be added is that there's a city thats a no kill no raid and no turrent zone where you can make a business or a summer home. It's also home to the arena for one v ones or gladiator style matches to win ascendant gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived