Will AB drops spawn if you're in render?

WolfBrinkTV

Will AB drops spawn if you're in render?

Spawned on Ab and am having a tough time  getting off. I have been standing near the broken bridge where the drop spawns under water usually for an hour now and nothing has spawned. Will they not spawn if you're in the area?

I have my spino with me but the issue is when I find a drop, i have to cryo my spino, which gives me a timer on my cryopod, and each time the drop runs out before the timer.

So i decided to sit and wait at one drop wish my spino cryoed. Curious if I'm wasting my time and if I should go back to playing the timer lottery? Or do the drops just take a long time?

4 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

They will spawn but the existing drops won’t start to despawn unless rendered so waiting for a specific drop is gonna take along time unless someone else is in that are of the map and grabs a drop or has it rendered long enough to despawn so another can spawn in 

Appreciate the input, thanks man! It ended up taking about an hour and a half, but it finally showed up in front of my face. I forgot how difficult it is to get off this map when you're not established and don't have a transmitter!

Archived