would somone mind sharing what the changes are in the game?

Janna3921

My son, being the generous kid he is (he hates it when I call him a kid, he is 32) has decided to share his flu,or whatever bug/virus he has.  I am feeling lousy and not up to playing ARK.  I had wanted to play today and see what the changes are but I am starting to feel worse and figure soon I would rather find a hole and crawl into than play any games; at least until I am better.

So, could someone share what the changes are and where the redwood forest is at?  I play on PC

Thanks

@Martyn  And they never listen to their parents.  :) 

@XcrazeddoctorX  The thread on the patch says that more info will come so I am wondering what that info is.  And I am hoping to find a better idea of where the redwood forest is than "in the west".  Where exactly in the west?  Some have speculated it is near the swamp.   Is it instead near the beach -- where?  What all was added, changed?  Did some have their bases destroyed?

That is what I am hoping to find out.  It will be a few days before I feel up to playing, getting online and exploring.  Aches, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, congestion, I feel miserable;

I don't mean to sound whinny, it's part of life being sick and that is just life; but I just don't feel like doing a search and explore right now but would like to know what has changed. 

Archived