What Do Tamed Bloodstalkers Eat?

oflow

What Do Tamed Bloodstalkers Eat?

I know this a silly/obvious answer question but I’ve done a lot of google searching and can’t actually find a direct answer. (Try to google topic if you think it’s not)

But what do bloodstalkers eat once tamed?

do you still have to continually make blood bags to feed them?

I've read that when they get low health they will drain the rider.  If this is the case will they also eat your other tames if their food stat gets low?

if so how do you avoid this from happening? I don’t want one to eat all my other tames while I’m offline.

sat up for 4 hours last night making 900 blood bags and couldn’t actually find one that wasnt lower than level 20 this morning before the evo event ended. 

I didn’t want to take a low level one because they seem incredibly weak (my high lvl baryonx can 1 shot the low level ones if I knock them out of the tree with a rifle)

but I’m going to try again this upcoming weekend and I wanted to know what I need to prepare for maintenance wise before I tame one.

Meat or blood, meat better, u can raise babies very easy with blood, stupid easy really :P

adults drain u if they less than half hp but only if u riding them, they do seem weakish in general, wouldn't try em against rex just yet

so your Dino's r safe they eat meat like any other dino, blood gives 300 food if I'm not mistaken for babies guessing it's same for adults

Archived