Building Cliff platforms on genesis

DoughBoy93

Building Cliff platforms on genesis

So spent a few days on genesis now and not really seen a base spot that has grabbed me and made me want to build there I play solo so not even looking for something huge just something that is easier for me to defend. So I thought time to look up high like the trees in the bog or under the floating islands in lunar. Place cliff platform try to place foundations and all I get is building to high from the floor everywhere. What is even the point of cliff platforms if you get this message? duh I want to be away from the floor that's why it's a CLIFF Platform.....

Moved post

So spent a few days on genesis now and not really seen a base spot that has grabbed me and made me want to build there I play solo so not even looking for something huge just something that is easier for me to defend. So I thought time to look up high like the trees in the bog or under the floating islands in lunar. Place cliff platform try to place foundations and all I get is building to high from the floor everywhere. What is even the point of cliff platforms if you get this message? duh I want to be away from the floor that's why it's a CLIFF Platform.....

Archived