Wyverns losing levels on singleplayer

auntflo1

Wyverns losing levels on singleplayer

Not sure what's going on but my baby wyverns keep losing levels. Issue only started 2 days ago. I hatched a 185 frost and after logging in the next day it was level 160. Last night I hatched a 190 and 185 and decided to admin cheat to make them adult to see if it was maybe an issue with the nanny. When I logged in just now, they are level 160 and 167. This is pretty annoying.  Any ideas what's going on? I've added no new mods and changed no settings. 

I'm having this issue with all my flyers , not just Wyverns. And it is random ones. Some is ok , others are not. Many of my flyers lost between 25 and 38 levels for no reason.
Are you using classic flyers mod maybe ? I suspect that is where the issue is. I was using classic flyers and then removed it due to the crashing it caused just after Genesis released.
But even after killing the affected ones and hatching new ones the issue is still there and I haven't put classic flyers back since Genesis release broke it. Then my thinking was that some of the eggs I have in the fridge and hatching was still old ones when I used classic flyers and it's "classic flyers" eggs I am hatching as I have no idea how to tell the eggs apart in the fridge. ( fresh vanilla ones from classic flyers ones )

I use Taj's speedy flyers mod, not classic flyers. I've raised a few Argies and tapes to see if they had this problem too and they don't. However, my ptera's won't even mate.  Last night I noticed when i logged in, all the speed points i put into the wyverns were reset but the argies were ok.  I'll remove the speedy flyers mod and see if that fixes anything.

Archived