Some Dinos Still Able to do Damage?

zanderwolf

I play on a single-player server with a steam account, and I have turned off dino damage, hunger, stamina, ect. I just want to build a nice home for me and at least 2 of every dino in the game in the oasis. (Gotta catch them all ;) ) However I have found some dinos can still hurt me. The Dilos' acid still hurts (that's more of a minor inconvenience though) and when a Spino or a T-rex attacks I'm still injured. Those are the only dinos so far that I know of that do damage. Stegas, raptors, carnos, compies, Megalodons, piranhas, icthies, and triceratops are all of some of the dinos that do absolutely no damage, which is what I want. I'm currently Lvl 52. Is there a setting I need to change? If you need to see the settings I have just ask. My tamed dinos can do damage, just the wild ones shouldn't and most don't.

Does anyone know how I can stop wild dinos from doing any damage to my character? (And preferably my tamed dinos and buildings too)

• Volunteer Moderator

You can use Cheat God each time you start the game, and then nothing can hurt you except for drowning(and maybe a few other thing); and you can fix that with Cheat InfiniteStats.  Then you can literally go where ever you please.

But, how are you taming dinos?  If you turn hunger off, then taming will take a very long time, or possibly forever.

And, I don't think you can turn the damage off, but just set it to a very low level; I know for some settings, 0 is equal to 1(or some other default), as 0 is considered telling the game to use the default.

I would have to look at my settings, but I have it so my character's hunger never decreases, somehow tamed dinos never get hungry, but wild dinos and baby dinos get hungry.

It's weird because these dinos can only hurt me (except for the dilo's acid) Tamed dinos and wild dinos just walk around as a T-rex or spino tries to eat it.

Archived