Taxidermy and Dedicated Storage

KaseiSuzaku

Suggestion

Taxidermy and Dedicated Storage

For Taxidermy let every dino appear with the effects, I noticed that you can no longer see Corrupt dinos on the taxidermy bases I'm one of those that likes that function and uses it to show off all dinos.  Also fix the sizing, you have some dinos that are tiny when they are big off the base, and others that are floating off the base, and one that when you put a bionic costume on it it gets to regular size as when live.  Make it so the Unicorn actually shows up as a unicorn and not a zebra.  Have the boss dermis be the color of the boss when you are fighting them. (Ex dragon alpha - red, dragon gamma -purple etc.)

Allow non-native dermis and trophies to be transferred.  Also allow non-native dinos to be spawned on non-native maps.

For dedicated storage, if it is charged by a tek generator let it function like a fridge but still only one type of item at a time like they currently are.  I have also noticed that not every item is storable in these and I'm wondering if they will be able to carry all items, I currently have a map I got curious and put whatever I could into the boxes and found a really large amount if items that can't be stored.  It'd be nice to store saddles and armor and stuff

Also maybe mannequins with storage under them?  Both human and dino?

For event items/decorations let them stay up/visible year round, I have a green house that I loved putting scarecrows and pumpkins in during the halloween event and christmas lights and a tree during Christmas

6 replies to this server topic

9 minutes ago, KaseiSuzaku said:

I had tried spawned in and transferred, but we cant even have the manticore trophy in the island, I use that as my storage map, 

Cant even spawn in corrupted creatures anymore, and all my event items disappeared, and this is a private server so yea 

Yeah, even non-native bosses and such don't work. If it's untameable and doesn't spawn on the map, transferring it will wipe the dermis and it won't display (even if it's then transferred back to it's native map) ;-; Support for transferable dermises!!

Everyone's had event items disappear, it sucks;-; People thinking WC just straight up removed all the files, so even people who continue to have the event active with the launch parameter can't use the event items.

4 hours ago, KaseiSuzaku said:

I know it makes me really sad, I went to go spawn a corrupt raptor yesterday (and I had been able to during Christmas) and it didn't work, I mean I'd like to even have the spirit bear and wolf!  And at least some size regulation, not some like the Scout that's super tiny, the polar bear is tiny and doesnt even touch the base, the managarmr is super tiny, and then some are super big compared to their regular size

YES THE SPIRIT CREATURES!! I need some of those decorating my base!!

Manas are tiny? Odd, what base are you putting them on? They're sized fine on small bases for me. Unless they're babies?

Though now that I think of it- while transferred corrupt creatures will still be broken, I believe the not spawning/ invisibility is a known issue and Ced said on Twitter a little while back that WC was looking into it.

And back on to taxidermy- Have you seen the S+ ones? They allow changing of the base, changing of the scaling of the dino, hiding the flyer pole, and even removing the base all together so you just have your cool creature posing!!

I would LOVE those added to the main game!! Could maybe be a bit of a taxidermy TLC also fixing the non-tameable map transferring and scaling issues and such! :D 

13 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

YES THE SPIRIT CREATURES!! I need some of those decorating my base!!

Manas are tiny? Odd, what base are you putting them on? They're sized fine on small bases for me. Unless they're babies?

Though now that I think of it- while transferred corrupt creatures will still be broken, I believe the not spawning/ invisibility is a known issue and Ced said on Twitter a little while back that WC was looking into it.

And back on to taxidermy- Have you seen the S+ ones? They allow changing of the base, changing of the scaling of the dino, hiding the flyer pole, and even removing the base all together so you just have your cool creature posing!!

I would LOVE those added to the main game!! Could maybe be a bit of a taxidermy TLC also fixing the non-tameable map transferring and scaling issues and such! :D 

The scout is like super duper tiny you almost can't see it, and the managarmr isnt even as big as a wyvern but dinos like the bulldog are big, I use medium size cause I wanna make sure I have enough space for all my dinos, I'm still working on my base, I just have to figure out a layout for the dinos now.

And omg yes!  Having just a posing pole, or even do something similar so it auto sized the "base" to match the dino

10 hours ago, KaseiSuzaku said:

For Taxidermy let every dino appear with the effects, I noticed that you can no longer see Corrupt dinos on the taxidermy bases

Did you transfer them off Extinction? A lot of untamable creatures don't display after transfer outside of their native map, not just corrupted. I agree, it'd be great to have these not get wiped!!

5 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

Yeah, even non-native bosses and such don't work. If it's untameable and doesn't spawn on the map, transferring it will wipe the dermis and it won't display (even if it's then transferred back to it's native map) ;-; Support for transferable dermises!!

Everyone's had event items disappear, it sucks;-; People thinking WC just straight up removed all the files, so even people who continue to have the event active with the launch parameter can't use the event items.

I know it makes me really sad, I went to go spawn a corrupt raptor yesterday (and I had been able to during Christmas) and it didn't work, I mean I'd like to even have the spirit bear and wolf!  And at least some size regulation, not some like the Scout that's super tiny, the polar bear is tiny and doesnt even touch the base, the managarmr is super tiny, and then some are super big compared to their regular size

Archived