Love ark but it’s come one I know you can do better

randomperson363

Love ark but it’s come one I know you can do better

- genesis dates need to come out soon or imma fight you Cedric

- there needs to be a way for me not to be blinded when I look up in the day time in ark (ps4)

- there needs to be a way for admins to teleport to offline players (such as showing all player ids in a player history tab and allowing us to teleport to them)

- why does everyone’s map always randomly reset like DILO

- has anyone else had their ark crash a lot in the past 3-4 days me and my friends have all experienced this.

- it needs to be clear that teaming in small tribes is a wipeable offense.

- this tips page on ark (yes I know no one looks at it) but like it’s terrible.

- sometimes when you open explorer nots they just straight up don’t work

- add rocks drakes to the rock drake cavern on valguero. There are no cave flyers allowed in the abnegation cave and if your only on the map there is no way to get around. Don’t be petty and give us rock drakes please

- HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT 90% OF MY TRANQS DONT LAND. This has been a problem forever and it’s not just Connection based. 

- has anyone ever been stuck between rocks, yeah me too

- might just be me, but my achievements randomly reset.

- why is there not a history of the ark servers that I have played (ps4)

- I can’t name my Dino breeder cause it’s inappropriate?

hey man, weird, but here ill try...

WC have a pending patent on the word "soon".

- there needs to be a way for me not to be blinded when I look up in the day time in ark (ps4)

turn off lightbloom or HDR if thats possible on PS4, if not dont look at the sky

- there needs to be a way for admins to teleport to offline players (such as showing all player ids in a player history tab and allowing us to teleport to them)

If you rent from nitrado surely thats there problem, PC has ASM and its possible to do.

waddya mean man?, like the map is covered or shrouded again as in undiscovered?, this happens when a player gets the snapshot 10 error, the work around is to delete the local profile folder which wipes the discovered map, on PS4 id imagine a cache issue.

- has anyone else had their ark crash a lot in the past 3-4 days me and my friends have all experienced this.

hahahaha, everyone gets arked at least once a day, this is old news.

noted

you looked at it, instead of watching some youtube videos or reading some reddit posts, pointless to waste resources on it.

because you already found it in a previous life.

- add rocks drakes to the rock drake cavern on valguero. There are no cave flyers allowed in the abnegation cave and if your only on the map there is no way to get around. Don’t be petty and give us rock drakes please

some random guy made Val, you can't expect them to waste time modding a modders work can you?.

- HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT 90% OF MY TRANQS DONT LAND. This has been a problem forever and it’s not just Connection based. 

have you tried aiming higher than the target the further away you are?, the sync in Ark is among the best i've seen - in time im sure youll land an arrow to the knee.

are you trying to tell me you dont run around with a pick or grapple

you uninstalled the game to fit atlas on your hard drive, resetting all your acheives, welcome back.

back in the day you had to write down level codes on a peice of paper, you could revert to that as a work around

your dino identifies as a wyvern 

1 hour ago, Vape123 said:

hey man, weird, but here ill try...

WC have a pending patent on the word "soon".

turn off lightbloom or HDR if thats possible on PS4, if not dont look at the sky

If you rent from nitrado surely thats there problem, PC has ASM and its possible to do.

waddya mean man?, like the map is covered or shrouded again as in undiscovered?, this happens when a player gets the snapshot 10 error, the work around is to delete the local profile folder which wipes the discovered map, on PS4 id imagine a cache issue.

hahahaha, everyone gets arked at least once a day, this is old news.

noted

you looked at it, instead of watching some youtube videos or reading some reddit posts, pointless to waste resources on it.

because you already found it in a previous life.

some random guy made Val, you can't expect them to waste time modding a modders work can you?.

have you tried aiming higher than the target the further away you are?, the sync in Ark is among the best i've seen - in time im sure youll land an arrow to the knee.

are you trying to tell me you dont run around with a pick or grapple

you uninstalled the game to fit atlas on your hard drive, resetting all your acheives, welcome back.

back in the day you had to write down level codes on a peice of paper, you could revert to that as a work around

your dino identifies as a wyvern 

Nope there isn’t a setting to turn off block on ps4

Player dedicated servers not just nitrado 

and for the crashing I’ve played a lot in my opinion but I’m these last couple days I it’s almost like it is giving me a queue wait time

there is no way to fix the map on ps4 I’ve already fixed it on my pc 

I’m talking like they just don’t give me the xp multiplier 

I know a random guy made Val but he made it with rockdrakes and they purposefully removed them cause they’re bullies

I didn’t mean achievements I didn’t mean that I don’t know why I put that I meant skins like I have the achievements unlocked but it won’t give me the skins only some skins

Archived