[Mod Request] "Tlc+"

Piggy175

[Mod Request] "Tlc+"

I wanted a mod kinda like ark additions but with improving base dinos. here are some of my ideas

Archaeopteryx:

-Smaller model

-Sits on shoulder

-Doesn't require you to handicap your arms

(Essentially make it a living parachute that sits on your shoulder like a shoulder buddy. it also activates its glide when you are in air. (saves you from falling to death in PvP, PvE. and more useable.)

Diplo:

-More upright Neck

-Push does damage

-Push can be used while moving

-Tail whip attack

(The Diplo is just useless in its current state. in real life, the diplo could whip its long tail faster than the speed of sound. a cool shockwave effect could be used as-well. also the headbutt needs to do damage.)

Araneo:

-More Taranchula like body (and hair)

-climbs like the Megalania

-web tripwires that slow enemies

(i don't need to explain why he needs a TLC)

Dodecurus:

-Fur on its skin

-Controllable roll

-More accurate model

(a controllable roll with possible physics would be super fun to mess with. it would also make travel alot faster on this particular dino. the model is super inacurate and very fustrating)

Terror Bird

-Less goofy fly animation

-more mean and slick model

-can dive down like the griffin

-pack boost

(terror bird is the halo 5 of pack dinos, the saber and dire wolf are way better and make the terror bird useless. if it could glide down for speed and was more menacing, it would live up to the apex predator counterpart that existed in real life.)

I know that ark doesn't do TLCs as much or just doesn't care so i put this down as a mod idea. i know there is a-lot so if anyone could just do the Archaeopteryx that would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

All your ideas for archaeopteryx are great,

Diplo is meant to be a no damage creature, maybe a bit more push faster animation able to do while moving and a 15 degree higher neck or so sound great.

Agreed with spider, but btw he already does slow enemies with web

Doed; adding a little fur sounds good, but the roll is how it’s supposed to be, as doed is not really meant for transport and more for harvest

terror, true it’s looks goofy but is terrorizing so yes less goofy pack sounds like a good idea and if kind of neutral on the dive.

Archived