Looking for ideas on a wider variety of effects to design for my mod.

ZenRowe

• Wildcard Community

Hello, So this is a bit odd probably, I already have my mod made ( Shameless plug here, if you happen to be curious.)

What I would like to know is, if you could plug some kind of effect or buff (visual, stat based, functional effect, go crazy) onto your dinos that turns on/off when you equip/unequip your saddle, what kind of things would you want? (If you feel like sharing)

I have a number of attachment types planned for this mod that I am working on ( Role based, visual only, functional abilities, some verity in each that I have planned), but I'm looking at the variety and I'm feeling like it's a bit lackluster to what I was hoping I could come up with on my own. 

So I'm asking for a bit of help, not in how to do anything, just thoughts. Random, crazy ideas. Even for ones that might not be even feasible with the current Devkit version, but might lead me to an interesting idea that IS feasible that I may not have been able to come up with on my own. I also wanted to hear opinions from people that haven't worked with the Devkit as well, as that comes with a wholly different perspective.

If you happen to share some ideas, thank you :).

Archived