Wesmanee

Alpha Rockwell Singleplayer PVE.

Alpha Rockwell Singleplayer PVE.

Hey guys a little back ground info. Playing max difficulty, not using single player settings. I got 87 armor rock drake blueprints and thinking about taking on rockwell with the drakes. I would like to know what is the recommended health and melee for alpha rockwell. Any additional info or suggestions are welcome as I have never done an aberration boss before. Thanks.

I wouldn't use drakes, rather megalosaurs. Have one drake that you ride on and circle the arena while killing the tentacles, while your megalosaurs are in front of Rockwell attacking him when he falls down.

As for the stats, go for a drake with high health and stamina, you want to be using a good shotgun to take out the tentacles. For the megalosaurs, go for health and melee, Rockwell can only take a certain percentage of health each time he goes down, meaning that you can't kill him in one go. Reapers and nameless will also spawn, which is why you put health into the megalosaurs.

Thanks I was gonna use megas but there seems to be a problem in my game where unmounted they use their secondary attack even if they are unable to grab their target about 90% of the time and only use primary attack 10% which is a huge dps loss. Even still what are the target health and melee for alpha rockwell megas.