ps4 Attention new players/groups

Attention new players/groups

Are you looking for a safe server to learn the basics of the game? Would you like a reasonably experienced player/admin to join you and help guide you in some of the early parts of the game without ruining the best part of the game, which is discovering all the cool stuff for yourself?

Since my tribemates have decided to take a break for a while and I'm at the stage where it's nothing but breeding and standing around waiting for things to mature I thought I'd make the offer to help introduce newer players/groups to the game.

One of the things I love most about Ark is the early game and I find myself loading up single player every so often and starting from scratch to get my fix of that experience. Joining in and helping newer players is a way for me to give back as well as indulging in that early game a bit more.

I won't do things for you but will help as a member of your tribe and be an extra set of hands when required. All decisions regarding what to do, where to go, what to tame will be yours to make, for better or for worse. That's the best part of this game, discovering stuff, learning, making mistakes and enjoying all the little details the game has to offer.

Since this is an Aussie based server and I'm obviously in Australia then this would ideally suit players in or near this timezone.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then drop me a line in our discord and we'll work out a time where we can get you started

• 3 weeks later...

Last day of work for me today until next year so I'll have plenty of time to kick back, drink plenty of cold rums and commit some time to this exercise over the next couple of weeks

The offer is still there for any new players (PS4) who want to get their feet wet in a safe environment with someone to lend a hand and give them a friendly nudge in the right direction without taking away the fun of discovering and experiencing the great things the game has to offer for the first time. 

Shoot me a message in the discord link above if you are keen. Cheers ?

Archived