unable to "tick off" scout and mega mek dossiers

Hominin

unable to "tick off" scout and mega mek dossiers

made them, multiple times, yet Santiago dossiers for those are not getting the little tick for taming. the ticks are there for Enforcer and the standard MEK and work as expected. anyone else having this problem? tried just spawning a tamed scout too (gmsummon) but no luck :/

might be related to 

but in my case, all notes are fine except the scout and mega mek

also found this from about a year ago which is the same problem i am having with a single silly answer (you can build them):  

all "me too", "doesn't happen to me", and tips are appreciated. 

Hey,

You mention all the other notes are fine for you, and I'm wondering have you killed any bosses within the past month or two on official or on a multiplayer server that was at least a few weeks old? If so, and you got the dossiers fully unlocked for doing that, that would contradict everything I know about the bug, but please do let me know if you have the dossiers for them or not.

Thanks.

well, yes and no i guess. my main character unlocked all the dossiers quiet a while ago so i haven't unlocked from scratch recently but further characters get that inherit the note but there is still a lock on it till that character finds it too (tamed ticks seem to get inherited unconditionally). i've just done one of those against the gamma king titan and that successfully removed the lock from the note for that character. server is self-hosted dedicated, sometimes 24/7, sometimes on demand, created start of year.

do you have the scout and/or mega mek ticked off as tamed?

Archived