Help with broodmother dossier(XBOX)

IRONBOT

Hi guys, I've summoned multiple btoodmothers and tried taking them down with every method I've seen on the internet(for single player) and so far its not worked. If anyone can let me join world and get broodmother dossier I can give quetzal or giga or kanga or galli or can help people get any other dossier

GT: IRONBOT

42 minutes ago, IRONBOT said:

Hi guys, I've summoned multiple btoodmothers and tried taking them down with every method I've seen on the internet(for single player) and so far its not worked. If anyone can let me join world and get broodmother dossier I can give quetzal or giga or kanga or galli or can help people get any other dossier

GT: IRONBOT

Set player damage to 6 player resistance to 0 Dino resistance to 6 and player melee stat to 6... You will be invincible and kill I with some sword swings. I just did it last week to get the bionic Rex skin and knew there's no way I'm doing it solo the legit way. 

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:43 PM, Jaywall said:

Set player damage to 6 player resistance to 0 Dino resistance to 6 and player melee stat to 6... You will be invincible and kill I with some sword swings. I just did it last week to get the bionic Rex skin and knew there's no way I'm doing it solo the legit way. 

Thanks for the suggestion man, I tried it yesterday.......but sadly it didn't work. If there is anyother help you can give I would love to have it but thanks anyways :)

Archived