dungeon Dungeon week 3: The Marshy Hollows feedback Jul2-Jul9

nintendogamer7

Dungeon week 3: The Marshy Hollows feedback Jul2-Jul8

This week’s dungeon has some notability right off the bat. Reminder my feedback is from a brutal server. 

Challenge room creatures have doubled in level this week in most rooms from 450 to 900. There is now a huge issue on bringing eerie creatures back to revive. Server max level limits are 600. These challenge room creatures are all over level 600. This is now excluding content from us. EDIT2: They revive at level 1. It isn’t a total exclusion, but it does seem a bit unfair for people who aren’t admins/SPs with god console. It also eliminates stat variety in taming them. 

This dungeon is about 3-4 times more difficult than last week’s dungeon. I have no problem with increased difficulty... EXCEPT that rewards do not reflect this change. Still only 10 element for soloing a brutal dungeon. Still only apprentice blueprints 5-10 times weaker than the equipment I need to beat the dungeon. I am glad to get higher than primitive quality saddles of those not typically rewarded from caves or free gifts (e.g. kapro, platforms, procoptodon). Hell, I prefer to only have saddle bps (or new potions) over the other useless apprentice equipment that can’t compare to cave rewards. I get a cutlass from a chest... I’m using an ascendant sword with 671 damage, what’s the point of that cutlass now?

The juggernaut iguanadon room has a fall through the map bug. This is completely unfair still. We need a mechanic to fix this so free entries and amber entries aren’t going to waste. Maybe a teleport back to the starting room of the dungeon? I’m not even going to risk trying the lava room because the timing is still off, and I hate falling through the map 90% of the times I try. 

Any issues/bugs/improvements I missed please post so we can help get the game where it needs to be for everyone. No whining/begging. 

More to come as I explore further. 

EDIT: The differently sized creatures have issues meshing into and onto us to where half of our attacks do not hit them because we are inside their hit boxes. There are already issues with guns hitting the targets properly but this also affects melee weapons and this meshing may be what’s pushing us through the floor of the dungeon. Dungeon creatures need to follow the same attack distance as surface ones, but if you increase their size then you need to increase this distance proportionally to avoid this issue. 

EDIT3: 20+ runs and no journeyman chestpiece yet. 

Archived