Rad zone landmark coordinates

olddeadmiko

Hi, I was hoping for some coordinates.  (1) I need the coordinates to the skeleton near the pink kool-aid. I fell from blue zone and thought I saw a skeleton attempt to render as I fell. (2) I also need coordinates in rad zone where metal ramp structures render. A metal ramp structure rendered around my drake after I landed and she’s stuck under it.  Thank you for any help in advance. I’m new to the rad zone.?

3 hours ago, olddeadmiko said:

Hi, I was hoping for some coordinates.  (1) I need the coordinates to the skeleton near the pink kool-aid. I fell from blue zone and thought I saw a skeleton attempt to render as I fell. (2) I also need coordinates in rad zone where metal ramp structures render. A metal ramp structure rendered around my drake after I landed and she’s stuck under it.  Thank you for any help in advance. I’m new to the rad zone.?

This will show you a good enough path to it: 

Not the exact place I go down into rad (I go in at the actual start of the spine) but this cuts out the spore field. Though I'm not sure if the short stretch the path this video takes vs start of spine is Reaper Queen safe or not.

Archived